Research and development for technological packaging innovation
Experiment, plan and ensure: the evolution of freshness has always followed a precise direction. Fabbri Group excelled in the research for synergy between machines and films and is the only company in the sector to produce both packaging machines and food films.
Fabbri Group invests about 5% of its annual turnover in Research and Development to produce packaging machines and food films with ever greater efficiency and sustainability, constantly ensuring high production quality standards.
Experiment, design and ensure.
The evolution of freshness has always followed a precise direction.
Minimized environmental impact
The Fabbri team dedicated to Research and Development is engaged in the study of packaging solutions, formats and materials that allow to minimize the environmental impact of products both during use, and at the end of life trying to:
- Reduce the amount of material used for packaging
- Reduce machine formats by exploiting the film’s specific extensibility characteristics
- Reduce the consumption of technical gases for packaging in a protective atmosphere
- Use materials that facilitate proper recyclability, compatible with separate collection systems
Fabbri Group has also achieved excellent results in reducing water consumption associated with production processes and in reducing process waste, almost all of which is destined for internal reuse or external recovery.
Quality and Safety
Fabbri Group improves the quality and safety of its products also through:
- Comparison with the relevant authorities in the sector
- Acquisition and enhancement of skills
- The progressive introduction of the most appropriate technologies to pursue the necessary objectives of customer and final consumer satisfaction.
Among our most recent successes there is the Nature Fresh certified compostable film and the Automac wrapping machines of the Fabbri Hybrid family, awarded with the prestigious “Packaging-Best Packaging Oscar” for the best technological innovation of 2020.
Fabbri Group has also achieved excellent results for the reduction of water consumption associated with production processes, as well for the reduction of its process waste, which is almost entirely destined to internal reuse or external recovery.